Booking terms and conditions for MAINIOT MAJAT
The following terms and conditions will be accepted by both parties, guest and owner, when the guest has made the reservation.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
- A reservation is confirmed when a deposit of 30 % of the price of the renting has been paid by the due date.
- The final payment must be made, at the latest, 6 weeks prior to the beginning of the stay.
- The payment can be made by bank transfer or via PayPal.
- A non-payment is not a cancellation.
- If the payment is not made at the due date, MAINIOT MAJAT has the right to cancel the reservation.
- Any cancellation must be sent to MAINIOT MAJAT in writing (by e-mail to email@example.com)
- If a reservation is cancelled 42 days or more prior to the beginning of the renting period, the payment will be refunded in full after deductions for the deposit (30%)
- If a reservation is cancelled less than 42 days prior to the beginning of the accommodation period, the full payment will be charged.
- If a cancellation occurs as a result of serious illness or death affecting the party who has made the reservation or his or her immediate family 48 hours prior to the beginning of the accommodation period, the payment shall be refunded after deductions for the deposit (30%). In this event, a medical certificate must be provided as cause for cancellation. In the event that such a cancellation occurs less than 48 hours prior to the beginning of the reservation period or during the reservation period, the customer will receive no refund.
- Please, check the coverage of your travel insurance in case of trip cancellation.
LINEN AND TOWELS
Linen and towels are included in the price of the renting of every apartment.
Customer must use linen in bed and it is prohibited to use sleeping bags in the apartment.
Final cleaning is included in the renting price of every apartment. The apartments have cleaning products and toilet paper at your disposal.
The keys will be in a safety key box , close to the entrance door of each apartment.
There is another key inside the apartment. The keys must be returned to the same places
when you leave.
It’s practical to keep one key in the key box throughout your stay.
The key code will be sent one week before the start of the accommodation.
Details about the use of the safety box will be sent to the guest.
The person who made the booking is responsible for the keys. In case of lost, the guest will be charged of 50 euro.
STAYING IN THE APARTMENT
Smoking is prohibited inside all the apartments.
Check in from 16.00 Check out until 12.00
If the guest need an early check in or a late check out, this has to be agreed with the owner, and it depends on the reservation calendar.
- It is expected that the customer will behave with good manners while staying in the holiday apartments
- If the guest, for some reasons, moves the furniture , this must be returned to its original place.
- Any camping (caravans, tents) or use of extra hired equipment (for example bath tubs) is prohibited in the area of the apartment.
- he maximum number of guests per apartment is the one permitted on the description. It is prohibited to exceed it.
- Pets are allowed in AAMURUSKO : ONLY ONE PET /apartment.
- An extra fee is asked, and it is 25 euro/pet/booking
- FIREWOOD: The fire wood is included in the renting price of every apartment.
- WI-FI : Free WI –FI is available in each apartment.
DAMAGES AND COMPLAINTS
Any objection and complaints regarding the apartment, has to be done immediately once the cause for them arises , and addressed to the owner or custodian of the apartment. The guest is obliged to immediately inform the owner/custodian of the apartment of any damage caused.
Upon departure, the guest shall be liable to make sure that the windows of the lodgings are closed and the doors locked.
After the departure of the guest, the custodian will immediately check the property. In case of damages, photos will be taken and the guest will be asked for compensating, in full, for damages caused to the apartment or its furnishings.
It is provided by TMI MATTI LAITINEN